The focus of the briefing will be on ‘Business Opportunities in the UAE and Dubai’ and will concentrate on the following business areas:
- Healthcare, Education & Infrastructure
- Renewable Energy (including the UN 2030 commitment)
- Cyber Security
- Implementation of VAT
- Business Set-up and Export Opportunities
Speakers currently include:
- Ibrahim Ali, Dubai FDI
- Edward de la Billiere, Prospect Law
- Maxine de Brunner, QPM
- Michael Patchett-Joyce, Capplex
- Cris Martin St.Valery, Links Group
After the panel presentations there will be an opportunity for 1-to-1 meetings with the speakers as required.
Come and learn more about the business opportunities in the UAE and Dubai in particular to Post Brexit and
how to develop your business interests in the region.
The briefing will start at 08:00 with registration and breakfast and will conclude at 12:00.
For more information and to view the event on the British Expertise website, please click here