THE AWARDS AT A GLANCE
The British Expertise International Awards 2017 recognise and celebrate outstanding international achievements by companies in the UK professional services sector. There are a total of 10 categories, which have been designed for a wide range of companies from large corporations to SMEs, working in all sectors covered by British Expertise International.
CATEGORIES AND CRITERIA
British Expertise International Awards are open to all UK professional services firms working internationally, not just British Expertise members.
Entries are welcome from all companies, for all projects and for all individuals that have made an outstanding contribution to the sector.
See 'How to Enter' for Terms and Conditions.
Awards Categories and fees
British Expertise International Awards 2017 comprise 10 categories. Each category has been carefully selected with the intent of capturing the full depth and breadth of skills and innovation found in the UK.
- International Business of the Year
- International SME Business of the Year
- International Masterplanning Project
- International Architecture & Design Project
- International Infrastructure Services Project
- International Development Project
- International Collaborative Project
- International Charity Project
- International Capacity Building Project
- Young Consultant of the Year
The entry fee for each submission is £150 (members) or £225 (non-members).
In addition there is a late entry fee of £80.
In addition, members get two free entries into the Young Consultant category, with additional entries charged £150. All non-member entries into the Young Consultant category are charged £150.
Click for more details of the Awards Categories and the Judging Criteria.
17:00 Monday 7th November 2016