We are delighted to be joined by Oliver Cornock, Managing Editor at Oxford Business Group. Given his knowledge of the region and in particular Saudi Arabia, Oliver is frequently asked for his opinion in the global media and is a regular on the BBC, CNBC, CNN and other television channels. He also lectures at top level universities in the UK including Oxford University, Kings College London, SOAS and University College.
Oliver will be leading a discussion on a range of themes relating to Saudi Arabia’s geopolitical and economic position. Including the stand-off with Iran and understanding how that will begin to play out on the global stage; Saudi intervention in Yemen and influence in Syria; Oil, policy and the all-important matter of price; and the seeming withdrawal of long-time ally America from the Middle East.
- Oil, policy and the all-important matter of price...
- The growing role of Deputy Crown Prince, Mohamed Bin Salman
- A new economic model - the long awaited National Development Strategy
- The standoff in Iran
- Saudi intervention in Yemen and influence in Syria
- Long-time ally America’s seeming withdrawal from the region
There is no charge for members, however there is a charge of £150 + VAT for non-members.
This event is fully booked.